Login |  Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden
PostPosted: 090323 02:23 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 100
Boy, they're really piling on the reinforcements. There must be some kind of huge battle coming up. I bet Akatsuki and Orochimaru and Konoha and the Sanbi are gonna get mixed up in a huge 4-way brawl. It's the only reasonable conclusion to this build-up. :nod: I have to admit, the Sanbi reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus, a lot. Which is actually kind of cool. I can't help thinking that Tsunade's plan of trying to capture the Bijuu isn't a very bright idea, but then, it's not like they can just leave it alone, considering Akatsuki's motives and everything...

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090323 02:48 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
I pointed out something to Mike a few days ago that I just realized might bear repeating here, in public -- Shippuuden has been in filler mode, as I understand it, for almost 50 episodes now... just so you can get a grasp on exactly how little I know about what you guys are talking about with relation to recent developments/characters/crystal jutsu.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090323 05:11 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
Sounds like we need someone who watches the anime and reads the manga. Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up the slack. ;)

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090323 05:56 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
No don't do it! You'll get too far ahead or something!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Discussion on 100
I have to agree. I sense a very large battle coming up. Deidara and Spiral Face (I forget his name lol) are hunting around for it and will probably show up. Orochimaru's forces are of course already there. Konoha is sending yet another squad out. Yeah... big battle for sure. Wonder how this is going to play out. As for Tsunade's plan to seal the bijuu, I really don't know what to say. Think about this for a second. It took the Fourth (a Hokage!) to seal away the Kyuubi, and he sacrificed his life in the process! You mean a couple of Konoha shinobi teens are going to get it done? Do they have the sheer chakra necessary to pull it off? Don't get me wrong, they're strong teens, but come on. Didn't it take groups of people to seal the other countries' bijuus in their respective containers?

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090323 06:58 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
[Reveal] Spoiler:
It may have taken a Hokage to seal away the Kyuubi, but I was always under the impression that the power of the Tailed Beasts was directly proportional to the number of tails they had, or vice-versa... with the Kyuubi being, by far, the most-powerful. So the lesser tailed beasts are just that, lesser -- a team could work together and take them on.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090323 07:20 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Scott wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
It may have taken a Hokage to seal away the Kyuubi, but I was always under the impression that the power of the Tailed Beasts was directly proportional to the number of tails they had, or vice-versa... with the Kyuubi being, by far, the most-powerful. So the lesser tailed beasts are just that, lesser -- a team could work together and take them on.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Good point. Although the Sanbi still seems pretty friggin powerful. >.>

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090330 01:11 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 101
I hope Guren defects.

lol @ "Makeout Paradise Best Quote Collection"

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 02:06 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 102
Some definite sexism going on here. Still, I don't mind there being an all-girls team. ^^ Even if Tenten gets excluded. This Rinji guy is getting a bit more dangerous. I'm surprised that he was Kabuto's spy, not that it's surprising that Kabuto would do such a thing. Still, seems like Rinji's overly ambitious - I bet he gets killed by Orochimaru just for the hell of it. Guren is totally softening up, which is kind of nice, but I'm starting to wonder how she ever became Orochimaru's subordinate in the first place... Looks like a lot of fighting ahead.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090413 02:35 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 103-104
Words cannot express the depth of my hatred for Spiral Face...

On the other hand, it's exciting that Akatsuki has finally caught up with the lake gang. Rock Lee was great inside that smokescreen. Ever since starting to read the Naruto manga, I've noticed that Tenten seems to be sweet on Rock Lee, which is now something that I can't help picking up on. I think it's cute. It's too bad Tenten is such a useless character, though... But at least she did something - useless or not - unlike Ino in the previous Akatsuki showdown. :sweatdrop:

Guren's looking better and better all the time (as a character, if not a fighter). I wonder how things will ultimately turn out. More importantly, how long is Akatsuki gonna stand around? No way they'll let Konoha seal the Sanbi, or let Orochimaru have it, and once they jump in, things are bound to get really exciting.

Can't say I much like the new opening and ending themes...

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090427 04:17 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 106
lol, Super-Saiyajin Yuukimaru and Super-Saiyajin Guren. And they still can't beat the Sanbi. Akatsuki, that's your cue.

Profile  Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next