Login |  Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Brute
PostPosted: 090407 09:23 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Scott wrote:
The fibbonacci number guy is me.

I learned that you can't level yourself up by making dupes for yourself, unfortunately.

Oh, you nerd.

I'm not so sure about the duping. I'm sure you're correct, to a point, but I think there's a limit you have to hit first. I did some google snooping to find any info on this damn game, and while I didn't find a wiki, I did come across a few threads with people discussing it. What I read wasn't very helpful, and it leaked out of my brain since then, but I remember one person suggesting that it might be a limit based on your IP. *shrug*

With that said, I'm fairly certain that kashilol gets exp from kashiilol (my only self-pupil).

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 09:24 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
zharth wrote:
Kashi wrote:
Zep, if I start a new thread and repost the above-colored list, would you want to sticky it at the top of "The Bored Room" forum?

Would it make sense to edit your first post in this thread to add the colored list? Then, I could just sticky this thread. Would that work? Or did you want the discussion separate?

Good idea. I will get on that now.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 09:35 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Monkee wrote:
<- MrWhiskers

Hey broski, you need to put a password on MrWhiskers! If you don't, anyone here can access it and play your guy. Speaking of which, you have 3 fights to do. I took the liberty of clicking the button to register you for the next tourney.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 12:48 
Forum Underling
Forum Underling
Aw, but see? If I don't set a password, someone else will do the work for me. But I made one anyway.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090408 22:52 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Whenever one of us hits level 10, we can make a clan at that point. Any ideas? How about:
>Klan Konoha
>Will Smith Fanatics
>Jason Statham Lovers

:lol:

PS - When you do your fights for the day, make sure you fight your pupils or those you are pupil-ed to. If you do that, then even if you lose, you still gain at least 1 XP. Plus, the person who won gets 2 XP. This way, we all help each other out.

If you fight someone or are fought by someone who is not a pupil (or you are not a pupil of), then no XP is given to the loser.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090409 00:34 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
It irritates me that a) there's no strategy whatsoever involved in the battles, and b) everybody, even on my level, is a lot stronger than I am...

P.S. Two of those three clan suggestions I wouldn't even consider joining... :P

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090409 07:53 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Yeah, it's entirely random... if you get a club for your first weapon, it's like omgwin. Spears and poles are nice too.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090409 16:04 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Just keep plugging away Zep. I play all my brutes, and since one of my brutes is your pupil, you get XP when that brute levels up, so that's a good thing.

And yeah, it's entirely random. I'd say just sit tight, bud. Who knows, you may get two really bitchin abilities in the next two levels, ya know? You might get a bear as a pet! The random giveth, and the random taketh away.

PS - Like I mentioned above, use as many of your 3 daily arena fights on people you are pupil-ed to, or those that are your pupils. In your situation, you can fight kashilol and you can fight kashii. Even if you lose against them, you still get 1 XP. For the 3rd fight, just go to the arena and find the weakest person you can. Generally, just look for low HP and low stats and hope they don't have a lot of pets to counter that. You probably know all this already, but just driving it home.

PPS - Make more than one brute you dummy. It's more fun with a couple.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090409 16:05 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Scott wrote:
Yeah, it's entirely random... if you get a club for your first weapon, it's like omgwin. Spears and poles are nice too.

My one guy has a trident and I gotta say, that's pretty bitchin as well in addition to the spears and poles.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090409 23:12 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
I have to admit I'm not really being pulled in. Is there some kind of goal I'm aiming for? Some kind of award or something at the end? Or do I just keep fighting until I get bored? (Note: that point has already been reached).

Profile  Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next