Login |  Register

Post subject: En Ess Eff Dubya
PostPosted: 090418 03:55 
Forum Underling
Forum Underling
For the n00bs out there, this means that should you be in a situation where risky behavior and risque pictures would not be appropriate, go back to the news room. A friend of mine sent me this rather silly - yet amusing - blog that reminded me of a discussion in the New Zealand girls thread a few weeks ago.

Guess Her Muff

As the title suggests, it's a collection of pictures of clothed women in everyday situations. Attached to said pictures, however, is a link to a picture of them unclothed. The game: based on her appearance, dress, and posture, guess what she's sporting down under, natural, bare, landing strip, etc.

I would have written this off as another weird fetish site my friend had sent me (he does this a lot, and at least this is better than the Nipponese Nazi lesbians), but I'm fascinated by how remarkably bad I am at guessing right on this. Like, I could randomly pick something and probably do better. The real world implications of my inability to interpret a woman's outward appearance is fascinating. And, admittely, a bit exciting - who doesn't like a surprise?

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: En Ess Eff Dubya
PostPosted: 090418 04:20 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Great post. This is somewhat challenging, although I do ok.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090418 10:55 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
Yeah, I don't think there's really any way to consistently tell, certainly not by appearance alone. Looks can often be deceiving. Of course, when you realize that most of these girls are clean shaven (not surprising, considering the context of the images), it becomes considerably easier to correctly guess the majority of the results. :P

At any rate, this is a perfect example of why we need artists taking pictures of naked chicks, rather than leaving it up to the horny GWC's... :nod:

I could be stating the obvious here, but I get the vaguest feeling that this "guessing game" is all just a pretense... :lol:

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090418 14:36 
Forum Underling
Forum Underling
It's a "guessing game" in the same way that a wet t-shirt dance off is a "contest".

Profile  Offline