YOU ARE HERE: zharth.net / Burning Man / Journal - Things I Learned
Things I learned at Burning Man
- 4 foot rebar is overkill, unless you have to stake down something huge. 2 foot would have been a better choice.
- paying for ice/lemonade at Center Camp is always worth it, even when you can find that stuff for free elsewhere (in which case, you get both!)
- bring a spray bottle for misting. Just do it.
- the trouble of getting/putting up a shade structure (with breathable walls, and somethng for a floor) is more than worth it under the desert sun.
- Chef Boyardee tastes just as good lukewarm as it does hot, and is equivalent to a gourmet meal while surviving off of snacks in the desert.